- Tort & Personal Injury
- Domestic Relations
- Family Law
- Mediation / Dispute Resolution
- Litigation - General Civil Practice
- Product Liability Law
Tim A. Housholder
- Born Knoxville, Tennessee, August 9, 1969
- 1987 graduate of Knoxville Catholic High School
- Married to Lauren DePersio Housholder.
Gilreath & Associates, 2000 – 2016.
Practice concentration on plaintiff personal injury practice including motor vehicle accidents, worker’s compensation, premises liability, products liability, and medical malpractice. Domestic relations practice to include divorce, child custody and child support.
Office of the District Attorney General, 16th Judicial District, Sept. 1999 – May 2000.
Internship position which permitted conditional licensure under Rule 7, Section 10 of the Rules of the Tennessee Supreme Court. As an intern, I practiced before the General Sessions Court for Rutherford County, Tennessee under the supervision of the District Attorney.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2000, Nashville School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Cum Laude) 1994, University of Tennessee
- 2000, Tennessee
- 2000, U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- 2001, U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- Law Clerk, Gilreath & Asssociates, 1997-2000
- Clerk/Runner, Gilreath & Asssociates, 1994-1996
- Tennessee Bar Association (Member, House of Delegates 2008- present, Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors 2007-2008, Leadership Law Class of 2010)
- Knoxville Bar Association (Member, Board of Governors 2007-2010, Barristers/Young Lawyer Division President 2008, President-Elect 2007, Vice President 2006, Secretary-Treasurer 2005, Executive Committee 2004, Committee Chair Volunteer Breakfast 2002-2004)
- American Association for Justice (Formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America), Member 2001-2009; Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors, 2003 – 2009)
- American Inns of Court (Hamilton Burnett Chapter, Barrister Member, 2005-2007)
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Trial Advocacy College, August 2001
- University of Tennessee, Paralegal Education Program, Instructor in Torts and Personal Injury, 2007-present.
- Sanders v. Traver et al., 109 S.W.3d 282 (Tenn. 2003).
- BV Rating, Martindale Hubbell, rating established 2006.