C. John Chavis
C. John Chavis has maintained a multi-jurisdictional criminal defense practice for many years in the East Tennessee area. He is experienced representing clients in all walks of life in many different types of cases. He also focuses on the preparation of Wills and other estate planning documents.
C. John Chavis is active in the community, assisting with the annual John Chavis Golf Classic benefiting Tennessee Children’s Home, as well as speaking or teaching classes at his church.
- University of Tennessee (B.S. Finance) – 2002
- University of Tennessee, College of Law (J.D.) – 2006
Admitted to Practice:
- Tennessee – 2006
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Blount County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Honors and Achievements:
- University of Tennessee Letterman – Football (Student Manager)
- Football Operations Intern – Indianapolis Colts